Friday, February 5, 2010

SmrtGuard-Free! Now Available With Great Features!

SmrtGuard is a VERY useful application that I tried out in the beta stages when it was totally free with all features enabled. I loved the backup and restore features and especially the ability to track and/or find my BB. There are so many great features. I am surprised they decided to roll out a free version. Here is what you get for $0.00:

  • Find my BlackBerry
  • Remote Data Wipe
  • Remote Listen (Remote Call Fwd) - Yes, you can remote call fwd your BlackBerry to another number in case you left it at home!
  • Add a Loved-one as a tracker (have your loved one get SmrtGuard, and add yourself so you can track each other) -> aka the Valentine's Day gift of trust :)
  • Personal Guardian and SIMCard Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment