Friday, December 3, 2010

Free Animated Christmas Theme by MMMOOO








Here's a festive theme to liven up your BlackBerry for the Christmas season! I am usually not a fan of animated themes but this one I can handle. The animation is subtle enough not to be annoying (twinkling lights on the tree) and the icons and screen layout are actually bearable. Most of the time all of the effort is put into the animation and the layout and icons are just tossed in. There is great integration of the theme thoughout other applications as well. It has a very cozy feel to it and I think this one just might survive through the holidays for me. Then its back to my all time favorite: SEIS with OS 6 icons by Ninja Themes. More info on that one here.
You can get the Animated Neon Christmas Theme at App World. Here's a direct link.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!


















No comments:

Post a Comment