Monday, March 29, 2010

NEW Rogers MyAccount App Allows You To Track Usage

For all of you Rogers Wireless users, there's a new app in town. Its simple and polished and gets you the info you want fast. The other option is going to the homepage on your WAP browser which is a little slow and tedious.

With this app you can see your voice usage, track the amount of data you've used and see how many texts you've sent and received. You can also check your account balance and make a payment all from your beloved BlackBerry.

Pretty useful if you're constantly worrying about how close you are to your limits.

Another option I would recommend for your account management is calling customer service for free at *611. I have found the reps very informative and helpful when asking about my plan and they have helped me find the best plans for my usage history.

Get the free MyAccount app here: http://rogers-fido.mobi:8080/primary/_ZD6Ke9-iQbGGFX6M

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 Javelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment