Monday, September 20, 2010

Free Look and Listen Game


Just came across a new free game on App World. Its just like the old Simon Says games you grew up with. Mimic the pattern. There are small, unobtrusive ads that keep it free. I've played it once without sound (my prof would not enjoy it as much as me) and its pretty fun. See how many you can get!

Check out Look and Listen - Memory Game! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/14238

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 Javelin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, love your tip, yep it's cool. I'm Galina Zueva, Marketing Manager, from XIMAD - the above product is ours. Please, contact me at gzueva@ximxim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely game! In fact, XIMAD apps are all cool be it for the Blackberry, iPnone or Android.
    These guys ROCK!!!
    Check them out - it's totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete