Thursday, April 9, 2009

New App Enables Simultaneous Vibrate and Ring


Its called BuzzMe and you can find it in the App World. I mentioned App World and how to get it in a previous post.


I've actually had the simultaneous vibrate and ring function for a while now using BBLight. Its a little more complicated to setup, but there are more options to configure.

I downloaded BuzzMe this morning and it works just fine. There are no options. Its either on or off.


Its totally free. I think this should be a feature that is standard to all BB's.

Here's the official blurb on the app straight from App World:

 "If you want to hear your BlackBerry® smartphone ring and have it vibrate at the same time you need BuzzMe.

BigTinCan BuzzMe lets your BlackBerry® smartphone vibrate and ring at the same time.

Its easy to install, and has been used on more than 100,000 BlackBerry® smartphones worldwide."

Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Sent from my BlackBerry™ Javelin 8900


No comments:

Post a Comment