Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome to J's BB Blog!


Hello to all you BlackBerry spazzes out there. I've been a user for about 3 years now and have learned a few things along the way. 

As my addiction has deepened, I have read most of the most popular BB blogs out there and found tons of useful stuff.

I have managed to find almost everything I need for free. I have only paid for...(checking BB now)... 3 apps and 2 of them were games. The other one is an almost must have for any BB owner. More about that later.

My BlackBerry fascination started with the 8100 Pearl. It was my faithful companion for about 2 years and I loved it. But RIM kept releasing more and more tantalizing powerhouses and I finally chose to upgrade to my beloved 8900 Curve early this year. By the way, the codename for the 8900 before it was actually released was "Javelin" and I think that is way cooler than the same old "Curve." I also think it deserves its own distinctive name. 

Henceforth I will refer to my 'device' as: 'BB', '8900' or 'Javelin.'  There will be no more Curve mentioned!

The purpose of this blog is to share some of the limited knowledge I have gained with other BB owners; whatever their level of expertise.

Here is a stock pic of my Javelin: 

Beautiful, I know.

I'll get to the tips and stuff later. Right now I have to beat my high score on Paper Airplane...

No comments:

Post a Comment